Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Blogiversary

Has it only been a year? Really?

Seems like three.

And looking over to the right, as noted earlier, four more blogs have pretty much died (I removed GuitarGirl RN, the link is dead and it's gone).

Swear to Buddha, blogging the Emergency Department is like crossing the plains and following the bones of the unsuccessful pioneers.

Ever a glutton for punishment, after doing ass-kicking Level I Trauma to start my career, I may be returning to it again soon. It should at least give me even more to write about, as the second time around I'll take better notes. And no discernible uptick in human intelligence nor behavior has been noted, whether one refers to patients, family members, staff, or management.

See you in the trenches.

4 comments:

  1. Goodness. Only a year?! Well, happy birthday. I'm glad you're writing; as I've said before, you're currently the best ER blogger out there and I do so enjoy reading your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up! After Nurse K at crasspollination went under you became my top bookmark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Keep up the good work I enjoy your posts. I appreciate that you have kept me alive on your blog roll while I am on hiatus. Believe me I am still alive. I'm doing science and I'm still alive. I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive. Still alive. Still alive….

    ReplyDelete